Clarksville Academy Varsity Football

SonOfACoach

Clarksville Academy has hired its new head coach Steadman Bell former assistant coach of Nashville Christian School for the past 6 years, will take over as HC of the Cougars. The Cougars are looking for an OC, if you're interested please email Coach Bell at steadman_bell@yahoo.com. Thank you! Possible teaching opportunities are available as well. 

• 9 months later...

This kind of support nurtures talent and fosters a sense of belonging among players and fans alike. For those passionate about following the broader world of competitive sports, including the vibrant esports scene, https://www.vpesports.com/ is an excellent resource. It provides insights and updates on various games, celebrating the competitive spirit across traditional and digital arenas.

Edited by Carlostrond

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Baseball coach stepped down today…
    • The only thing classless here is you and your pathetic life. GH lives in your head because your team and school have crashed and burned and are no longer relevant. GH had a final 4 in Class AAAA.  That isn’t mediocrity. You ooze with jealousy and obviously have a sad life. With  every comment you make  your stupidity becomes more evident.  
    • Dr. Satterfield added, “Blake has done a great job for us as a classroom teacher and as both a softball and football coach during his time in Trousdale County. His positive influence on students will be impactful upon our community for many years to come. Although I will miss him on the sideline in fall, I wish him the best in the future.” At this time, Coach Kyle Gregory has been asked to be the acting head coach in Trousdale County.
    • I came here this morning just to see what you would say… I don’t think I’ve been on here in over a year. I have no idea why GH has become such an obsession for you. Trying to minimize what they accomplished 2 seasons ago by tying it into Coach Simmons leaving is very trivial. Just let the kids play ball. I’m as intense as they come, but hovering over a HS girls program that you have no ties to is kind of odd.
    • McCallie Wrestling Clinic With Army West Point Head Coach and TN Legend, Kevin Ward  Where: McCallie Wrestling Room When: June 17, 18, & 19 9am-11am & 11:45am-1pm (open to all 6-12 graders) Cost: $175 (cash or check; venmo: @Jake-Yost) Contact Jake Yost for more information (jyost@mccallie.org; 423-309-5253)